Hikespeak.com is a site for people who like to go online and go outdoors. Hikespeak has write-ups for over 500 trails from Arcadia to Tasmania, as well as information about campgrounds and other outdoor attractions. The website is operated by Seth Smigelski, a guy who likes to hike, take pictures, and write about it. Each of the over 500 trails on hikespeak.com was experienced, written about, and photographed by Seth Smigelski. Use the contact page to e-mail Seth directly. Please also use the contact form for any marketing and media opportunities, attention Jessica.
Hikespeak.com is an online place for the outdoors and aspires to become your go-to website to discover hiking trails, especially if you live in Los Angeles.
Your safety is your responsibility. Hikespeak.com encourages readers to visit the outdoors safely by being prepared and cautious. Hikespeak.com and Seth Smigelski are not responsible for anyone tripping, getting lost, sunburned, or otherwise harmed in the great outdoors. Pack plenty of water and an extra pair of socks (and have fun).
If you wish to provide feedback, comment below. Comments on hikespeak.com are solely the opinions of the individuals leaving them.
Using material on this website
Hikespeak and hikespeak.com are trademarks of hikespeak.com and all content is copyrighted. Please enjoy the website respectfully. Material appearing on hikespeak.com may not be reproduced or distributed anywhere on the internet or offline without written permission and consent, unless the following conditions are met:
- Only excerpts of less than 200 words may be republished on other websites, and a link back to the source webpage must be included
- Attribute the content being used by including a link back to the specific content page
- Republishing entire webpages, tables, descriptions, or maps is prohibited (even if attribution is made)
- Derivative works are also prohibited
- With the exception of limited use on social networking sites like Facebook, photographs may not be republished