Hikespeak.com is a site for people who like to go online and go outdoors. The website was created by Seth Smigelski, a guy who likes to hike, take pictures, and write about it. Each of the over 400 trails on hikespeak.com was experienced, written about, and photographed by Seth Smigelski. Use the contact page to e-mail Seth directly. Hikespeak.com aspires to become your go-to website for hikes, especially if you live in Los Angeles.
Hikespeak and hikespeak.com are trademarks of hikespeak.com and all content is copyrighted. Please enjoy the website respectfully. Material appearing on hikespeak.com may not be reproduced or distributed anywhere on the internet or offline without written permission and consent, unless the following conditions are met:
- Attribute the content being used by including a link back to the specific content page
- Only excerpts of less than 200 words may be republished on other websites, and a link back to the source webpage must be included
- Republishing entire webpages, tables, descriptions, or maps is prohibited (even if attribution is made)
- Derivative works are also prohibited
- With the exception of social networking sites like Pinterest and Facebook, photographs may not be republished
Your safety is your responsibility. Hikespeak.com encourages readers to visit the outdoors safely by being prepared and cautious. Hikespeak.com and Seth Smigelski are not responsible for anyone tripping, getting lost, sunburned, or otherwise harmed in the great outdoors. Pack plenty of water and an extra pair of socks (and have fun).
If you wish to provide feedback, comment below. Comments on hikespeak.com are solely the opinions of the individuals leaving them.