There are 443 trail reports on hikespeak.com. The trails range from day hikes on the Pacific coast to backpacking treks in the high sierras, adventures up canyons in the California desert, or walks beneath dramatic arches in Utah and alongside impressive geysers in Wyoming.
Click on a thumbnail below to begin experiencing these trails.
- Los Angeles: Santa Monica Mountains | San Gabriel Mountains | Palos Verdes Peninsula
- Central Coast: Monterey County | Pinnacles National Monument | San Luis Obispo County | Santa Barbara County | Ventura County
- California Desert: Death Valley National Park | Mojave National Preserve | Joshua Tree National Park | Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
- Sierra Nevada: Calaveras County | Tuolumne County | Yosemite National Park | Kings Canyon National Park | Sequoia National Park | Sequoia National Forest | Inyo National Forest
- North Coast: Humboldt County
- Southern California: San Bernardino County | Riverside County | Orange County | San Diego County
Exploring states outside California
- Colorado: Colorado National Monument
- Idaho: Craters of the Moon National Monument
- Indiana: Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore
- Montana: Glacier National Park
- New York: Adirondack Mountains
- South Dakota: Badlands National Park
- Utah: Arches National Park | Canyonlands National Park | Zion National Park
- Washington: Mount Rainier | Mount Saint Helens
- Wyoming: Devils Tower National Monument | Yellowstone National Park
|Crypt Lake Trail in Waterton Lakes National Park|
This adventurous 10.8-mile hike is considered one of Canada’s best, passing waterfalls, a natural tunnel, and a cable traverse to reach a pristine lake on the US border.
Hikespeak.com is always adding more trails, so come back soon and see what’s new.
A memorial for the milestone 200th hike erected in Hellhole Canyon in Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
Special thanks to Jessica, Caitlin, Greg, and everyone else who joined me on the first 200 treks. Here’s hoping there are many more!